TERMS OF SALE
- PRODUCT PURCHASE
a. Officemoto provide its platform / website equipped with an online ordering system for users to access and purchase products and services.
b. By placing your order/s and purchasing product/s to Officemoto, you are agreeing to comply with our guidelines, operating rules, regulations, policies and instructions pertaining to the purchase of our products and services through the website, as well as any amendments to these Terms of Sale, from time to time. We reserve the right to amend, revise, and update these guidelines, operating rules, regulations, and policies and instructions at any given time and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes made to the posted Terms of Sale upon their publication on the website.
c. While we strive to provide you an accurate description of our products and services, we don’t warrant that such description is accurate, timely, and/or free from error.
d. You may place an order by completing the online order form on the website and clicking on the “Place Order” or “Submit Order” button after checkout of the product or service. It is your sole responsibility to check and ensure the accuracy of your order and information.
e. All orders, when placed and submitted, shall be deemed final and irrevocable. We reserve the right to process such order/s without your further consent and advise, and without any further reference or notice to you.
- WARRANTY AND REPAIRS
a. The warranties with respect to a product and service shall follow the “Warranty Type” indicated in the product description page, and shall be limited by the terms and conditions therein.
b. If any term, condition or warranty is implied into this agreement and we are able to limit your remedy for a breach of such a term, condition or warranty, then our liability for breach of the term, condition or warranty is limited to one or more of the following at our option:
- On the case of the products, the replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products, the repair of the products, the payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products, or the payment of the cost of having the products repaired; or
- In the case of services, the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Subject to our obligations under the implied terms, conditions or warranties referred to above, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, our maximum aggregate liability for all claims under or relating to these terms and conditions, Officemoto website or the products, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), in equity, under statute, under an indemnity, based on fundamental breach or breach of a fundamental term or on any other basis, is limited to an amount equal to the greater of: Philippine Peso (as prescribed by law); and the amounts paid by you to us as a result of the purchase of products. In calculating our aggregate liability under this paragraph, the parties must include any amounts paid or the value of any goods or services replaced, repaired or supplied by us for a breach of the implied terms, conditions or warranties referred to above.
- Subject to our obligations under the implied terms, conditions or warranties referred to above, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not liable for, and no measure of damages will, under any circumstances, include: special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages; or damages for economic loss, loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, bargain, anticipated savings or loss or corruption of data, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), in equity, under statute, under an indemnity, based on fundamental breach or breach of a fundamental term or on any other basis, whether or not such loss or damage was foreseeable and even if advised of the possibility of the loss or damage.
- Our liability to you is reduced to the extent that your acts or omissions (or those of a third party) contribute to or cause the loss or liability
- SHIPPING OF PRODUCTS
a. Delivery of the products shall be made to the address you specify upon placing the order.
b. Shipping and packing charges shall be as set out in your order.
c. You acknowledge that delivery of the products and services is subject to availability. We will make every effort to deliver the products to you within the delivery timeframe stated on “Order Status” on your account page, but you acknowledge that while stock information on the website is updated regularly, there may be unforeseen supply problems and/or unexpected surge in demand that may result in products being unavailable at a time. In the event of product unavailability you may cancel your order prior to when we ship the products to you, by notifying us accordingly via our contact information.
d. All delivery timeframes given are estimates only and delays can occur that may be out of our control. If the delivery of your product is delayed, we shall inform you accordingly via your provided contract information (email address, contact number) and your product will be dispatched as soon as it becomes available. We shall not be held liable for any delay in delivery whatsoever caused.
e. In the event you do not receive the product by the projected delivery date, provided that you inform us immediately within 48 hours upon non-receipt, we will try to the best of our ability to assist you in checking the status of the delivery of the product. If we don’t hear from you within 48 hours after the indicated delivery date, we shall deemed that the product/s have reached you.
f. We may in certain instances cancel an order/s placed if we suspect fraudulent activities (such as using a credit card without proper authorization) or in breach of our Terms of Service and Terms of Sale. In the event of order cancellation, we shall notify you of such cancellation either by giving you further instruction, or notifying you of such cancellation.
g. While we strive to keep our system accurate and error-free, there may be times that prices that are indicated in our product/s may be inaccurate due to system error. In the event of incorrect listing price, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card or bank account charged.
a. All the prices posted in the website are excluded of shipping cost, unless otherwise stated. Shipping costs are based on your preferred courier service, and the prevailing freight charges.
b. All Listing Prices are subject to taxes, unless otherwise stated. Seller reserves the right to amend the Listing Prices at any time without giving any reason or prior notice
c. Prices are based on a single quantity purchased. When a purchase is for multiple products, the customer will be charged a single Shipping fee based at the highest shipping rate. We deliver products Philippine wide using Philippines Post and other contracted agents. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and its pricing is true and correct.
a. You may pay for the product/s using any of the payment methods available on the website.
b. All transactions and product prices listed on the website are processed in Philippine Peso (PHP).
c. You agree that you are subject to the applicable user agreement of your payment method. Any failure, disruption or error in connection with your chosen payment method shall not be claimed against Officemoto. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any payment method without prior notice to you or giving any reason whatsoever.
d. The payment methods may be subject to additional terms from time to time.
e. When you purchase any product/s you agree to pay the listing price specified at the time of purchase. We will state whether that purchase price includes VAT, freight charges, postage and handling, and/or insurance charges. Where these are not included in the purchase price, then you also agree to pay these other amounts.
f. Certain payment charges shall be applied depending on your preferred payment method / payment merchant. This surcharges shall be posted in the payment page for your knowledge accordingly.
g. If you fail to make any payment pursuant to the terms and conditions of the payment method used or payment is cancelled for any reason, then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available, we shall be entitled to cancel or suspend delivery of the products until payment is made in full.
- PAYMENT REFUND
a. Refunds are subject for careful consideration and shall be deem conditional. We reserve the right to accept or deny a refund claim depending on reasons.
b. In case of approved refunds, refunds shall be made via the original payment method and to the person who made the original payment.
c. Cash on Delivery transactions, refunds may be made via bank transfer or credit into the individual’s bank account provided that complete and accurate bank account details are provided.
d. We offer no guarantee of any nature for the timeliness of the refunds reaching your account. Processing of payment may take time and is subject to the respective bank/s and/or payment provider internal processing timeline.
e. We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of processing refunds at any time without prior notice.
- RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS
a. Subject to the nature of these Terms of Sale, and under sufficient cause and justification, returns may be made within 14 days and/or 7 days, depending on the product, from the date of receipt of the product.
b. You may only return a product when:
- You received the wrong item;
- Receive a product that has missing parts/items; For products with tangible part/s, we may then ship the lacking/missing parts to you in succeeding.
- Returns and Replacements of a product are subject for review and is on a case to case basis
- RISK AND PROPERTY OF THE PRODUCT
a. Risk of damage to or loss of the products shall pass to you at the time of delivery to the place you specified, or if you fail to accept the delivery on the time when we have tendered the delivery of products to you.
b. You shall indemnify Offiemoto, including all of its respective officers, employees, directors, agents and contractors against all loss damages costs expenses and legal fees you incurred in connection with the assertion and enforcement of our rights under this condition.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
a. We shall not be liable for any losses whatsoever or howsoever caused (regardless of the form of action) arising directly or indirectly from any defect arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, misuse, negligence, accident, abnormal storage and or working conditions, alteration or modification of the products or failure to comply with the instructions on the use of the products (whether oral or written).
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
a. You granted that your use of the website and its related content is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights, and you are subjected to solely use the website for your personal, and non-commercial purposes.
b. Permission to reproduce, by an means, the website or any part of it for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from us.